What information is being collected?
- We also offer an opt-in email subscription, which securely collects your email address from manual entry pop-up form in your browser. A cookie is used to remember whether or not you have seen this form.
Who is collecting it?
- Google is responsible for collecting information about your browser and behavior on our website.
- If you opt-in for email subscription, your information is collected by Mail Chimp.
How is it collected?
- Google Analytics collects your information using cookies, which are temporary data files stored on your computer. These cookies and your behavior on our website is then sent to Google to aggregate data about our visitors.
- Your email address is collected by you voluntarily and manually entering it into an opt-in pop-up. The information is then sent to and stored securely at our email list management platform (MailChimp).
How will it be used?
- Google Analytics data will be analyzed by our marketing department to determine the most effective ways to market our products and brand to users. We do not allow Google to use the data collected from this website for remarketing.
- If you elect to give us your email address, we may use it for marketing purposes. We will only use your email address to contact you about Lethean related services.
Who will it be shared with?
- Your Google Analytics data will never be shared outside of Lethean.
- Your email address will never be sold or shared with any third parties. However, we may use it at Lethean to let you know about other projects or products our team is working on.
What will be the effect of this on me?
- You should not be affected by Google Analytics data collection.
- If you elect to opt-in for email marketing, you will receive emails periodically from our marketing department.
Is the intended use likely to cause objections or complaints?
- We don’t believe that routine collection of your browser information via Google Analytics will be disruptive or upsetting to you. Many websites on the internet use Google Analytics. The use of Google Analytics on our website should not impact your use of other websites.
Last revised June 5, 2018.